Draft information below.
Every accepted presentation is invited to submit a manuscript to PSI-23 proceedings. This will be published as a Virtual Special issue in the open-access journal Nuclear Materials & Energy. The VSI work-flow will allow publication in NME regular issues, and simultaneously group them in an on-line virtual issue accessible and navigable on ScienceDirect. This will speeds up the publication of special issue content as well as indexing the content in both Scopus and the Web of Science without having to wait for the final paper in the special issue to be published.
- Instructions on paper preparation are here.
- Paper submission will open on June 16 and close on July 31, 2018.
- The review, revision, re-review process will take place until December 31st, 2018.
- Contributed manuscripts are limited to 6 typeset pages.
- Invited manuscripts are limited to 10 typeset pages.
- Review manuscripts are limited to 12 typeset pages.
- Submissions are expected to be made online via the Elsevier submission system (EVISE)
- Publication costs are included in registration fees.
Nuclear Materials and Energy is an “Open Access” journal with two options for licenses for authors: Creative Commons Attribution CC-BY and Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs CC BY-NC-ND. Authors are responsible for compliance with their institutional and sponsor-mandated publication requirements.
Please direct all enquiries about the publication process to Michael Jaworski, firstname.lastname@example.org; 609-243-2711, the chair of the editorial board.