This page is under construction. The text below is a draft.
A limited number of computers will be available in the Richardson Lower Lounge for use by attendees. Space at Whig Hall (see campus map) will also be available Monday and Tuesday afternoons for people needing a quiet space for email etc…
Wireless Internet Access on the PU campus
As a visitor to our campus, please feel free to access our Visitor Wireless Service from your personal computer. This service is extended to all short-term visitors and is available in wireless areas across campus
Note: Use of the Visitor Wireless Service constitutes your agreement to abide by the University’s acceptable use policy. Once you access the Internet, please see the Guidelines for Use Policy at www.princeton.edu/guidelines.
To get started using Visitor Wireless:
- Verify that you are in a wireless service area. Check your wireless network signal for the visitor’s wireless network named puvisitor.
- Connect to the Princeton University Visitor Wireless Network. Configure your wireless network settings to access Puvisitor.
In Mac OS X:
- Open Applications, Internet Connect
- Click the Airport icon.
- Select puvisitor from the network drop-down list.
- Click OK
In Windows XP (SP2):
- Click Start in the Start Menu.
- Select Connect To. (For computers set to use the Classic Start Menu, select Settings, Network Connections.)
- Right-click on Wireless Network Connection, and select
View Available Wireless Networks.
Wireless Internet Access from Nassau Church
To be arranged.
Wireless Internet Access in the Princeton Public Library.
The Princeton Public Library is a 4 min walk down Witherspoon Street from Richardson and has a free high speed WiFi network